Primary Anatomy is the comprehensive anatomy resource for students, Pre-SET and RACS trainees
Ensure you are exam ready with 15,000 plus professional anatomy questions developed for the GSSE, SSE and beyond
Primary Anatomy is the only online resource delivering mock exams for the Generic Surgical Sciences Exam (GSSE)
Study with our extensive GSSE flashcard set which covers the entire RACS anatomy syllabus
Access the largest collection of GSSE questions in Australia & New Zealand based on Last’s Anatomy
By Experts for Trainees
All our questions have been written by experts who have been through this exam themselves
Mock GSSE Exams
Our questions and mock exams replicate the GSSE with the required level of detail to ensure success
- Over 15,000 MCQs covering all regions and question types
- Derived from the core texts – Last’s 9th Ed. & Rohens Atlas
- Covering the entire RACS Anatomy syllabus in detail
- Written by experts who have sat and passed these exams
- Required level of detail and complexity to ensure success
- NEW Flashcard set covering the entire GSSE anatomy syllabus!
- Our mock exams replicate the GSSE in every way
- Same number of questions, distribution and time frame
- Familiarise yourself with the exam structure and timing
- Develop and perfect your exam technique
- Feel calm and confidant on exam day
- NEW Fortnightly Quiz!
- The latest in learning platform technology
- Use your feedback to highlight areas requiring revision
- Immediate mock exam results and breakdown by region
- Track your overall progress and ensure you are exam ready
- Design to enhance your time-efficient exam preparation
Start Studying Now
Primary Anatomy is entirely responsive – designed to be mobile friendly and an educational tool you can access anytime, anywhere.
Primary Anatomy is a dedicated team of surgeons, anatomists, developers, and our very own medical illustrator, who share a common passion for surgical anatomy, and the desire to bring about some necessary changes to the current training atmosphere.
Some of the challenges currently faced are the profound lack of resources and support during the Pre-SET years. Hence, we have set out to breach this void, and provide prospective trainees with a comprehensive learning tool that will allow them to revise their surgical anatomy at the required level of detail and complexity, not only to pass their exams but to progress with their career and become a confident and capable RACS trainee.
We hope to nurture a supportive and collegial environment amongst the surgical trainee community and bring surgical education into the 21st century. Supporting our future surgeons, surgical societies and research is a big part of our endeavour.