Primary Anatomy is the comprehensive anatomy resource for students, Pre-SET and RACS trainees
Ensure you are exam ready with 15,000 plus professional anatomy questions developed for the GSSE, SSE and beyond
Primary Anatomy is the only online resource delivering practice exams for the Generic Surgical Sciences Exam (GSSE)
Study with our extensive GSSE flashcard set which covers the entire RACS anatomy syllabus
Access our dedicated GSSE Anatomy Atlas and familiarise yourself with the key exam images
Access the largest collection of GSSE questions in Australia & New Zealand based on Last’s Anatomy
By Experts for Trainees
All our questions have been written by experts who have been through this exam themselves
Practice GSSE Exams
Our questions and mock exams replicate the GSSE with the required level of detail to ensure success
- Over 15,000 MCQs covering all regions and question types
- Type A, Type B, Type X, and Spot Tests
- Derived from the core texts – Last’s 9th Ed. & Rohens Atlas
- Covering the entire RACS Anatomy syllabus in detail
- Written by experts who have sat and passed these exams
- Required level of detail and complexity to ensure success
- Extensive GSSE flashcard set covering the entire syllabus
- Derived from the core textbook – Last’s Anatomy 9th Ed.
- Broken down into anatomical regions and subregions
- Bite sized information fast allowing study on the go
- Enhance your GSSE revision with over 7,000 flashcards
- Start your GSSE preparation today!
- Our mock exams replicate the GSSE in every way
- Same number of questions, distribution and time frame
- Familiarise yourself with the exam structure and timing
- Develop and perfect your exam technique
- Feel calm and confidant on exam day
- The latest in learning platform technology
- Use your feedback to highlight areas requiring revision
- Immediate mock exam results and breakdown by region
- Track your overall progress and ensure you are exam ready
- Design to enhance your time-efficient GSSE preparation
- Structured fortnightly GSSE study timetable
- Work systematically through each anatomical region
- End the fortnight by taking the corresponding quiz
- Covering all the required content for the exam
- This is a great way to start your GSSE revision!
Start Studying Now
Primary Anatomy is entirely responsive – designed to be mobile friendly and an educational resource you can access anytime, anywhere.
Primary Anatomy is a dedicated team of surgeons, anatomists, developers, and our very own medical illustrator, who share a common passion for surgical anatomy, and the desire to bring about some necessary changes to the current training atmosphere.
Some of the challenges currently faced are the profound lack of resources and support during the Pre-SET years. Hence, we have set out to breach this void, and provide prospective trainees with a comprehensive learning tool that will allow them to revise their surgical anatomy at the required level of detail and complexity, not only to pass their exams but to progress with their career and become a confident and capable RACS trainee.
We hope to nurture a supportive and collegial environment amongst the surgical trainee community and bring surgical education into the 21st century. Supporting our future surgeons, surgical societies and research is a big part of our endeavour.
Using The Resource
Primary Anatomy is a self directed study tool that you can use to compliment your own study. We know that our users are well educated so our Primary Anatomy platform is kept neat and simple. However, if you want more direction as how best to use our resource, please follow our ‘How Best To Use Primary Anatomy’ guide. We would suggest a full 12 months to get the most out of your study plan.