Primary Anatomy is a comprehensive anatomy resource specifically designed for those of you preparing to sit the Generic Surgical Sciences Exam (GSSE), your entry exam into surgical training!
Subscribing to Primary Anatomy will unlock access to:
– 15,000+ professional practice questions & spot tests
– An extensive anatomy flashcard set
– Fortnightly quizzes
– Mock GSSE exams
– PA’s very own anatomy atlas
– The PA library (coming soon!)
– Detailed exam information & more
All PA content covers the entire RACS syllabus and has been derived exclusively from the core textbooks, Lasts Anatomy 9th Edition and Rohens Atlas.
If you’re serious about pursuing a career in surgery, this is the perfect resource for you!
To find out more check out Primary Anatomy at www.primaryanatomy.com