Preparing to sit the GSSE?
Primary Anatomy is a resource dedicated to making this easy, providing you with an exam specific learning tool that will allow you to revise your surgical anatomy at the required level of detail and complexity, not only to pass this exam, but to progress with your career and become a confident and capable RACS trainee.
Membership to Primary Anatomy will provide you with access to:
– 15,000+ exam specific practice questions with detailed feedback
– Our GSSE question bank includes type A, B, X and spot tests
– Fortnightly quizzes and countless trial exams
– An extensive flashcard set based on the RACS anatomy syllabus
– PA’s very own anatomy atlas
– Specialty specific resources in the PA library
– Detailed exam information, GSSE study timetable & more
Our content has been created by those who have passed this exam before you, and is exclusively based on the RACS syllabus and recommended texts – Last’s Anatomy and Rohens Atlas.
Find out more at www.primaryanatomy.com (link in bio)